- Surround yourself with people who care more about God’s opinion of them than other people’s opinion.
- Find those who intentionally reach out to others from within their “inner circle” and connect with them
- Surround yourself with people who are not obsessed with material possessions.
- Seek out those who care more about doing the right thing than doing the “cool” thing.
- Connect with people who will never ask you to compromise your values and morals.
- Surround yourself with those who spiritually uplift you.
- Surround yourself with people who will point out your flaws with good intentions.
- Find those people who are not quarrelsome; you will enjoy being in their company.
- Be among those who are willing to press beyond the answers of “i’m fine” “i’m alright” to forge deeper relationships.
- Be with those who will point out your sins and work through them with you, in confidentiality.
One Comment Add yours
Reblogged this on Purpose Filled Mommy with Minimarie and commented:
I loved this, and it can help us as parents as well.
LikeLiked by 1 person