5 Truths of Motherhood:
- I use baby wipes for everything….apart from the obvious reason, I use them to clean bathroom counters, wipe atrocities from my car, wipe makeup, etc
- I have more used/empty gift cards in my purse for play material than actual cards.
- Our Calendar is filled with more kids’ social events than adult events.
- There is hardly a time when there is no laundry left to wash and for the 5 minutes I get that once or twice a week, it’s an impeccably clean feeling.
And finally, perhaps the most perplexing truth, an oxymoron of sorts is:
- I crave alone time yet I want people around. Having 4 kids doesn’t give me a whole lot of alone time on a regular basis but when I have it, I miss them, I want them, I want someone to talk to.
There’s a lot more where these came from, stay tuned…