- Bath: Not a crazy splashing bath filled with a thousand toys but a calm, soothing warm bath complete with a massage after using our favorite Aveeno lotion.
- Pick out Jammies: I like to grant the feeling of control to my kids by letting them choose their own jammies.
- Snack: Having a snack ensures everyone gets a good nights rest on a full tummy.
- Brush teeth:This is not only important for hygiene reasons but also because it signals our body that we are preparing for bedtime. One item we love using to protect our toothbrushes from bacteria and other germs is the Intellident Toothbrush Covers. These are especially perfect for travel.
- Potty time: One last chance to use the toilet before bed!
- Pick out books: I allow them to choose two or three books that we read together.
- Prayer: We pray the final compulsory nights prayer together as a family
- Talk quietly: This is my favorite part of the day because it is when we truly get to connect. I ask questions about their day, find out their most favorite part, make plans for the next day…and sometimes we meal plan for breakfast the next morning together. 🙂
- Snuggle: Tuck them in, give enough hugs and kisses, say good night and leave.LIGHTS OUT!!!
*Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but all views expressed are solely my own.*