These wraps are a favorite in my household; especially for me because they come together SO easily!
The chicken is marinated in 5 ingredients before being grilled:
– the juice of 1 lemon
– seven spice (found in the Mediterranean super markets or international aisles in the local grocery stores)
– onion salt
– black pepper
I put these on a skewer and grill until they are cooked through; then add to the wrap which comprises of:
– tortilla (we like to use the sundried tomato and basil wraps)
– tzatziki sauce(with dill)(to half of the wrap)
– hummus (to the other half of the wrap)
– lots of fresh sliced cucumbers and of course;
– the chicken
Roll it up, place on a Panini pan or a grill if you’re doing it all outdoors and the result is absolute deliciousness.
*Other variations can include added arugula, olives and roasted red peppers but the littles in my home don’t fancy those items. 🙂